This week's challenge at Birthday Sundaes is a fun one! It's a photo inspiration challenge. For my take on it, I pulled out my old Quickutz dies and used this cute little shark with the big eyes. The cupcake is from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge and the paper is from Cosmo Cricket. The embossed sentiment is from Pink by Design stamps "Simply Everything". I added some Stickles to the candle flame and cupcake. Ribbon is by KI Memories.
- Quickutz Shark
- Cricut "Doodlecharms" cupcake
- Cosmo Cricket (printed paper)
- Pink By Design "Simply Everything" stamp set (sentiment)
Another birthday card whipped up for the Birthday Sundaes challenge ... you can never have too many bday cards in your stash. This week's theme is "Anything Goes." I thought this little sheep from Cricut's "Birthday Bash" cartridge was cute! I embossed him with Cuttlebug's "Spots & Dots" embossing folder. Scrappy Mom's had the perfect sentiment (combined two sentiments).
My daughter Sydney is celebrating her birthday today .... can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast! Since all she wanted was her cell phone upgraded, I thought this card was appropriate. The phone is from the "Smiley Cards" cartridge and the printed paper is from "Bubblegum Stripes" Imagine cartridge. The stamped sentiment is from Scrappy Moms "Simple Sentiments" set. I added some googly eyes and some rhinestones to "bling it up" a bit.
Definitely not my best work ... just not thrilled with this card, but here goes ... The challenge this week at Birthday Sundaes is "please create a birthday card with the colors orange, green & white."
I haven't pulled out my Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge in a while ... forgot how cute it is! Stamped sentiment is by My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious". Printed paper is Doodlebug.
- Cricut "Hoot 'n' Holler" cartridge
- My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious" sentiment
- printed paper (Doodlebug & "Bubblegum Stripes" Imagine cartridge)
Yay, summer has finally come to Wisconsin! Decided to make this little easel card for Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday. This challenge involves making a water themed project. This one was a lot of fun ... picking out all the little details. I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Life's a Beach cartridges ... also Berries and Cream Imagine cartridge for her little bathing suit and the flip flops (loving this one a lot lately!) The faces are, of course, Peachy Keen stamps (Simple Sallies & Wide-eyed Kids). Used My Creative Time's "Just a Little Note to Say ..." stamp set for the sentiment!
- Cricut (Everyday Paper Dolls, Life's a Beach, Berries and Cream) - girl, sun, bucket & shovel cut at 3.5, flip flops & flower cut at .8 inches
- printed paper (Creative Memories - sand, American Crafts - water)
- The Twinery (twine bows)
- Peachy Keen face stamps (Simple Sallies, Wide Eyed Kids)
- My Creative Time "Just a Little Note to Say ..." stamps (sentiment)
My Creative Time's Emma is hosting another Throwback Thursday challenge ... this time using either Cricut's "Wild Card" or "Just Because Cards" cartridge and some type of embossing.
This was a great excuse to pull out two cartridges which I haven't utilized too much. I chose the peas from Just Because Cards and dressed them up "pretty". I stamped the little peas with the smallest size of Peachy Keen's "Princess Face Assortment" set. The embossing on the background is my "polka dots" Cuttlebug folder. The little tiara came from Cricut's "Paper Doll Dress Ups" and I added a little silver Stickles.
- Cricut cartridges (Just Because Cards, Paper Doll Dress Up)
- Peachy Keen "Princess Face Assortment" stamps
- printed paper (Cricut Imagine's Bubblegum Stripes cart)
Here's a quick card I put together this morning using "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge. There are so many cute cuts on this cart; it's really versatile. I used my Imagine to flood fill the front layer and cut it at 3.2. The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's "Yankee Doodle Dandy" stamp set. Used Cuttlebug embossing folder "seeing spots" for the background and a little maraschino twine by The Twinery to finish it off.
- A Child's Year Cricut cartridge (boy & dog)
- Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge (tag for sentiment)
- Scrappy Mom's "Yankee Doodle Dandy" stamp set (sentiment)