Friday, August 5, 2011

Bday Sundaes "Cakes & Cupcakes" Hop

One of my favorite blogs is having their first blog hop this week.  It's Birthday Sundaes and the theme this week is "Cakes & Cupcakes birthday cards".  Their design team has some awesome cards to share; I am always overwhelmed by their creativity and they are offering some great blog candy goodies for playing along.  
My entry for this challenge is an A2 sized card featuring a cupcake from the Cricut Imagine "Yummy" cartridge.  I had a hard time deciding which to choose ... this is such a soft pretty patterned cartridge.  I added a strip of ribbon from Pink Paislee and some Stickles.  The stamped sentiment is from Pink by Design's "Take the Cake" set.




- Cricut "Yummy" cartridge (cupcake)
- Cricut "Blast Off" cartridge (pink printed paper)
- Pink Paislee (ribbon trim)
- Pink by Design "Take the Cake" stamp set (sentiment)
- Stickles glitter

5 comments:

  1. love the glittery cherry on top and your sprinkles so adorable.
    karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! I love that sentiment and the glittery cherry and sprinkles look amazing! Thanks for playing along and hopping with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I am now a new follower too! I love how you did the cupcake wrapper.

    <3 Jennifer
    http://justdahling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute!! Thank you for participating in Birthday Sundaes Cake & Cupcakes Blog Hop and Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!