Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Jumping for Joy" ...

Had this little cutie cut out from the Cricut Recess cartridge for a while and finally finished up the card for Creative Time Emma's "Throwback Thursday Challenge".



Here are the details for this challenge:
*** This challenge is a SPORTS CHALLENGE! Use any sports cartridge you have & if you don't own any sports theme carts, just use anything you have & just make sure it has something to do w/sports!:)


My eighth grade daughter was the inspiration for this card ... her school colors are red & white.  "Go Lions!"  The card is 4.25 x 5.5 inches and the little cheerleader is cut at 3.5 inches and stamped with Peachy Keen's "Wide eyed kids" face stamp.  I used My Creative Time's "Anyday Bingo & Crossword" stamp set for the little "S" on her uniform and the "Just a Little Note to Say ... " stamp set for the sentiment.  


- Cricut "Recess" cartridge (cheerleader) 3.5 inches
- My Creative Time stamps
- Peachy Keen stamps (Wide eyed kids face assortment)
- October Afternoon (printed paper)
- Paper Trey Ink / Stampin Up (cardstock)
- crinkle ribbon (etsy)

Can't wait for Miss Emma's new stamp release on Friday ... hope my paycheck is extra-big this week!


6 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GAWSH!!! This is beyond stinkin' CUTE!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just TOO flippin' ADORABLE!!!! I love her to pieces! Everything is absolutely done to perfection. Great choice for her face and everything! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! Love that she is jumping! And I love your ribbon too! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...I love everything about it especially that face!! Thanks for the sweet comment you left me on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card! The colors and patterns, the cute cheerleader, and the PERFECT sentiment! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The layout and colors are perfect!!! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!