Scrappy Moms' Terrific Tuesday challenge is to make a project using a cartoon character. I chose Thumper (although I think Thumper is a boy and there is A LOT of pink here) from Cricut's "Disney Classics" cartridge and printed and cut it out on my Imagine. I paired it with the stamp set from Scrappy Moms called "Furry Friends" for the sentiment. The scalloped card is from Cricut's "Elegant Edges" and welded together on my Gypsy. The printed paper is Basic Grey "Perhaps" and I used Liquid Pearls in "petal" for the little pearly dots along the scallops. The little label is from My Creative Time and the embossing powder and ribbon were from Michael's.
- Cricut "Disney Classics" cartridge (Thumper) 3.9 inches
- Cricut "Elegant Edges" cartridge (scalloped card base)
- Basic Grey (printed paper)
- Scrappy Moms stamps (sentiment)
- My Creative Time (label die)
- Michael's (ribbon & embossing powder)
- Liquid Pearls (petal)