Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mr. Pink's Photo Inspiration Challenge

Pink By Design's "Mr. Pink" has a GREAT challenge going on right now ... Create a project, card, layout or something else that is inspired by the picture below ...




I must say, Mr. Pink has great taste in photos .... wish I could jump in there right now and grab a tasty daiquiri.  I chose to create a card using Pink By Design's "Summer Vacation" stamp set for my sentiment.  It is definitely one of my favorite sets I have of Sarah's.   I used the Pack Your Bags cartridge for the beach scene and the SpongeBob Squarepants for the tiki frame.  The printed paper is from Bella Blvd.  


- Pack Your Bags cartridge
- Spongebob cartridge (frame)
- Pink By Design's "Summer Vacation" stamps (sentiment)
- Bella Blvd. (printed paper)
- Cuttlebug embossing folders (Swiss Dots & Seeing Spots)


1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Job very well done.

    Jamie
    Oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!