The challenge involved using any of the Lite cartridges and some form of "bling". I chose the Playtime cart for the little ice cream girl and Twinkle toes for the frame shape. Of course, she needed a Peachy Keen face to go with it! I used Glossy Accents for the little tear in her eye and the ice cream scoops.
- Playtime cartridge (girl)
- Twinkle Toes cartridge (frame)
- Cuttlebug embossing folder "Polka Dots"
- My Creative Time "Turn That Frown Upside Down" sentiment
- Peachy Keen Stamps (Wide Eyed Kids Assortment)
- The Twinery twine (blossom color)
- Echo Park (printed paper)