Anyway, I used random cardstock scraps. The blue background was embossed with Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirl folder. I added Liquid Pearls to the lei and flower. For the sand I used one of the neatest products ever ... it is real sand by MuddPuddles. You spread it on wet ... kind of a glue-like consistency and it dries awesomely ... does not flake off at all. The hula girl's face was stamped with the tiniest size of Peachy Keen's "Funshine Face Assortment." The sentiment is from the "Summer Vacation" set by Pink By Design. I am definitely going to be ordering the new one from Scrappy Moms though ... like I said I love the beach and anything summery ... it is one cute set!
- Life's A Beach (hula girl, palm tree)
- Everyday Paper Dolls (sand)
- Peachy Keen (Funshine Face Assortment) stamp set
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder
- Pink by Design "Summer Vacation" sentiment
- Liquid Pearls in "petal pink" and MuddPuddles in "Malibu Beach"