Monday, May 16, 2011

My First Challenge!

Almost missed this deadline, but wanted to post something for the Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  This week's challenge was to use Cricut's "Once Upon a Princess" cartridge.  I chose the cute little castle cut and paired it with the banner from the "Twinkle Toes" cartridge.  I didn't have any "princessy" stamps to use but I do ADORE the new Scrappy Mom's "Happily Ever After" sentiment set.  



- Once Upon a Princess (castle)
- Twinkle Toes (banner)
- Imaginsce (printed paper)
- My Pink Stamper (sentiment)
- Paper Trey Ink (cardstock)



5 comments:

  1. So cute, Leanne! I love the colors and the little banner! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    PS - I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I can't believe this is first challenge! your card is just adorable! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The matching paper really makes it along with the banner! Thanks for plying with us at Scrappy Moms STamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is lovely! I can't wait to see what else you share with the blogging world! I'm a new follower. :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Welcome to the fun!! Please feel free to stop by my blog some time.

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!