Thursday, May 19, 2011

Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time

This card is for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge at "My Creative Time".  She is giving away a set of all 4 of her AWESOME stamps that are coming out this Friday .... can't wait to see them.

The challenge includes using the "Doodlecharms" cartridge and the color "blue".  I decided to use the sweet little seahorse and peachify her with one of the stamps from the Peachy Keen Critter Face set.





- Doodlecharms (seahorse); Baby Steps (label)
- printed paper by "Flair Designs"
- sentiment by "Pink by Design" (Summer Vacation)
- stamp for eye (Peachy Keen Critter Faces)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the paper! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is so cute! I love all the blue! :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little seahorse is the cutest with it's Peachy Face. Amazing job and attention to details. I LOVE this to pieces! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is just super, super cute!! I love the sea horse and love the peachy face!! That paper is just perfect for this image!! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!