Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I am very new to this whole blogging thing, so please bear with me.  I have a ton to figure out yet, but thought I'd give it a try since I love seeing everyone else's crafty little blogs.  Here's one of the cards I made this weekend.  



It features the adorable Peachy Keen CottageCutz Duck Die and accessories.  Isn't she just the cutest?  Printed paper is by K & Company "Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse" pad.  Card stock is by Paper Trey Ink.  Used Cuttlebug "Spots & Dots" embossing folder and twine by "The Twinery" in Caribbean.  My sentiment is cut from Cricut "Once Upon a Princess" cart and the cute sentiment is from Pink By Design's "Summer Vacation" stamp set.  I used Stickles Fruit Punch on the little innertube and Waterfall on the water splashes.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!