Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

Robyn is hosting a challenge over at "My Pink Stamper" using the colors orange, turquoise and green.  Wanted to create something summery and had the perfect paper in my stash.  Used "Everyday Life" stamp set from My Pink Stamper for the "Enjoy" sentiment.



- Pack Your Bags cartridge
- My Mind's Eye (printed paper)
- My Pink Stamper "Everyday Life" (sentiment)
- Paper Trey Ink card stock
- Michael's ribbon
- Michael's dollar bin (rhinestones)

1 comment:

  1. This card is sooo cute! I love the bright, summery colors too, I now really want this cartridge! I am a new follower and can't wait to see what else you create, great blog too!
    Stop by and visit anytime at
    http://www.bookooblessings.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ... I appreciate reading each and every comment!